What’s in a Name 2018




Last year I failed to complete What’s in a Name book challenge. Well, it's not completely true. I read all the books I intended to read, I just failed to review them all. Let's see what happens this year.

More about What’s in a Name 2018 can he found at The Worm Hole blog.

The books I'm going to read this year are:
  • The word ‘the’ used twice - The Naming of the Dead by Ian Rankin
  • A fruit or vegetable - Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson
  • A shape - The Square Persimmon and Other Stories by Takashi Atoda  
  • A title that begins with Z - can be after ‘The’ or ‘A’ - Zgodovina čebel (a Slovene translation of The History of Bees) by Maja Lunde
  • A nationality - An Antarctic Mistery by Jules Verne
  • A season - The Winter Frost by R.D. Wingfield


Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

Ne daj se, dušo

Vincent van Gogh, Med žitom in nebom

What’s In A Name 2016